Thursday, February 28, 2008

Foolish in Love

Wise man say,
Only fools rush in.
But i can't help falling in love with you.

Shall i stay?
Would it be a sin?
If i can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows,
surely to the sea,
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand,
take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you.

Listening to this song really makes me wonder... Have i been foolish with myself? I know i dun have anything that she desires but i just can't get her off my mind. She looks so angelic in her own way but whenever she saw me, she will turn devilish and brushed me off like i'm some dirt.

I noe that she's avoiding me coz i'm like some pest that is irritating her. It hurts and i'm mortally crushed these few days. Its as though your heart is like a paper being scratched, stabbed and torn into million pieces. There's not much i can say but here's to you, You Are CRUEL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home