Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

Finally i woke up from my deepest sleep ever.

Saturday was the most exciting night for me. After a hard day at work, i went to meet up with my swissotel colleagues cum close friends; Rizwan, Aishah, Lydia, Alang, Jaya and Bert to go zouk.

Had my patience running thin with me having to wait for the entire gang who practices janji melayu (malay promises) and ended up at zouk close to 10pm. After buying the discounted tickets at 12 bucks, we went out to Great World City for them to have a drinking session and pass time until 11 plus before reentering zouk.

Not much of a party animal myself, i wasn't so interested in all those gyrating dances that were both cool and disgusting at the same tyme. The music and effects were superb and i began to dance bangra after being prodded by my friends. Was looking for Liling and Amali but none of them were present to enjoy my second night clubbing.

Aniwaez, went home at 4 plus and was horribly tired. Btw, to my FSRC gang, i have neglected my part 3 these few days. Wasn't in the mood to do work but i promise a masterpiece for the project tomolo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home